What is Circle of Red?
An elite group of women who have the influence and resources to significantly impact the community by providing a personal commitment to help fight heart disease and stroke. They are people who spread the message to help more women live longer, stronger lives. Circle of Red members are an inspiration to their community!
Who is a Circle of Red Member?
An individual who can provide a personal commitment of $5,000 or more to support this cause
movement. Members may choose to participate in special activities and events throughout the year and will receive recognition as a Circle of Red member who is championing her community!
What benefits my participation as a Circle of Red Member?
· Set a personal health goal for myself, my family or my friends – Love my heart!
· Help fund research grants needed to find a cure for Philadelphia’s number one killer of women
· Decrease the number of child deaths under the age of 15, due to congenital heart defects
· Increase continuing medical education programs to help physicians incorporate the AHA’s
guidelines for preventing heart disease among women
· Increase AHA’s CPR in Schools programs, where an estimated 200,000 kids have been trained and many lives have been saved.
Recognition as a Circle of Red Member:
· Seating for 2 at a VIP Circle of Red Table at the Go Red Luncheon & Health Expo on Friday, May 12th, 2017
· 2 tickets to the 2017 Heart Ball on Saturday, February 4th at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown (
· Participate in the Circle of Red photoshoot for the February edition of Philadelphia Magazine
· Name recognition on all event materials at the Go Red Luncheon, if desired
· Invitations to & Recognition at Red Dress Fashion Show event in April 2017
· Invitation to attend special Circle of Red activities throughout the year, such as the Research & Innovation Reception, Heart Research Tours, Physician Educational Talks, Social Events in private residences, Shopping Parties, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Circle of Red, please contact Margaret Walker, Senior Director, Go Red For Women, at firstname.lastname@example.org